Let’s look at the facts:
FACT – Dynmark customers have increased their use of SMS by 60% in 2016 with operational alerts and reminders overtaking marketing content for the first time.
- Fewer missed appointments
- Greater loyalty and customer retention
FACT – We have seen a 200% increase in customers using SMS for customer services, and assisted sales in 2016.
- Happier customers
- Increased sales
FACT – In 2016 the banking and finance industry have invested more money into SMS than any other year with debt recovery, password recovery and one-time-passcodes all seeing growth.
- Improved customer experience
- Increased revenues through debt recovery
FACT – This year Dynmark saw a 35% increase in SMS usage for Black Friday and Cyber Monday marketing messages compared to 2015
- Increased sales and drive to mobile website with URLs
- Cut through the clutter as direct to phone rather than email inbox
FACT – Dynmark’s customers have increased their Click & Collect messages by 12% in 2016
- Helping to join up their online / in-store proposition
- Drives store footfall which increase additional purchases